Find helpful information for playing at North Kent Golf Course.
Rules and Information
- All USGA rules prevail
- Out of bounds are indicated by white stakes
- Water hazards are indicated by red stakes or lines
- Each player must have a set of clubs
- Fix ball marks and repair divots
- Rake sand bunkers
- All measurements to center of green
- Please sound the warning bell on numbers 8 & 11 fairways to signal players on the Tee when it’s safe for them to hit
- Pace of play is 2 hours, 8 minutes maximum for 9 holes
- Flag placement: Front-Red, Center-Yellow, Back-Blue
This course was designed to take advantage of the beauty of the area. Thank you for helping us to keep the course beautiful!